Instagram sponsored posts, just like on Facebook, are almost identical to normal posts, with the difference that in the top left corner, it is indicated that it is “Sponsored” content.
A call-to-action banner appears at the bottom of the image, and you can choose from “Learn More,” “Buy Now,” “Register,” and more. When a user clicks on the banner, it is sent to the web page designated for the ad.
The advantages of advertising on Instagram
Instagram is, therefore, not just a craze for teenagers; a significant percentage of your target market is actually using this app. That’s why; promoting your content on this platform is an interesting strategic action. There are also some attractive benefits offered by advertising on Instagram:
- Targeting functionality: With Instagram, you can target your ads so that they are shown only to users who reflect your current audience. So if your typical client is a married woman who has just had a child or a male university student, you can use Instagram audience filters to show your ads specifically to people who meet these criteria.
- High involvement: since Instagram is strictly a photo-sharing app, its newsfeed is much more homogeneous than that of Facebook. This leads to greater involvement for each post. Your potential consumers likely interact with branded content more on Instagram than on Facebook.
- Monitor the results: you can see how many people see, click, and convert after seeing your ad in a single dashboard. This gives you measurable data that helps you understand if your advertising campaign works or not.
5 tips to increase followers on Instagram
We have so far talked about the importance of advertising on Instagram, but, like any self-respecting social media, this platform also rewards a good content strategy and editorial planning. Here are some Tips:
- Choose a style: The choice of the same filter, the same shade, or developing a theme helps to increase one’s followers; in fact, repetitiveness is also recognizable.
- Publish regularly: To get more followers on Instagram, it is important not only to publish good content but to do it regularly. It is also imperative to identify the times in which the target audience is most active.
- Power of hashtags: the hashtags must be relevant to the themes of your profile and describe what is posted. There are also online tools that allow you to identify hashtags with a greater volume of engagement.
- Pay attention to the composition of the images: the first look at the profile is fundamental to attract a new follower; for this reason, it is important to consider publishing the images in a precise order and according to reasoned color choices.
- Interact: Instagram is a social network. Therefore the most important aspect remains the conversation and the interaction: the stories, the surveys, the replies to the comments, and the comments to other profiles are fundamental to attract new Instagram followers.
Developing a fully optimized Instagram profile that is capable of involving followers requires an organized work plan and a lot of patience. If you will also be able to measure the performance of your profile and make changes according to it help you to stand out in the crowd.